Chicken salad + blueberries = genius.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1.5 cups blueberries
- 1 cups celery, diced
- .5 red onion, diced
- .25 cups parsley, chopped
- .25 cups toasted pistachios
- .5 cups mayo
- .5 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a skillet over medium/high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic salt, and onion powder.
- Add olive oil to pan and place chicken breasts in pan. Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes and flip breasts. Place pan in oven until chicken is cooked through, reading 165 degrees Fahrenheit internally with a thermometer, about 20-25 minutes. Remove pan from oven, and place chicken breasts on a plate to cool. Chill overnight in an airtight container, or in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Pull apart chicken breasts into large pieces with two forks, and set in a large mixing bowl.
- Top chicken with blueberries, celery, onion, and pistachios.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk mayo, yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice, and zest. Pour sauce mixture over chicken and gently mix together. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve over a mixed greens salad or on a roll with sliced tomato and lettuce.