Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Consent to Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the International Housewares Association's ("IHA") Inspired Home ("IH") website for personal, non- commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on IH's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
Trademark / Service Mark
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks"), including but not limited to International Housewares Association, International Home + Housewares Show, IHA and the IH stylized design/name are proprietary to IHA or other respective owners that have granted IHA the right and license to use such Marks. To the extent that such Marks are owned by IHA, such Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not our product or service, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among our customers or users of this website, or in any other manner in violation of the trademark and service mark laws, without the express written consent of IHA. You also many notuse any Marks owned by a party other than IHA without the express written consent of such otherowner or IHA if IHA has been given the authority to grant you permission.
The materials on IH's website are provided "as is." IHA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, IHA does not warrant or make anyrepresentations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on itsInternet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall IHA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on IH's Internet site, even if IHA or a IHA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allowlimitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages,these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on IH's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. IHA does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, orcurrent. IHA may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. IHA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
IHA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the IH website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IHA of thesite. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to IH's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
IHA does not authorize "email harvesting" of any kind through this website in compliance with provisions in CAN-SPAM, Sec. 4.(b)(2)(A)(i)(I). Visitors are not permitted to capture email addresses posted on this site using any methods, to use for personal databases, mailing lists, mass email distribution, marketing efforts and the like.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft,as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Sweepstakes Official Rules and Regulations
Sweepstakes Entry and Eligibility
- By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants: Agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations; and, Agree that Illinois courts have jurisdiction over any disputer or litigation arising from or relating to Sweepstakes and that the venue shall only be Chicago, Illinois.International Housewares Association ("IHA") and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic.
- IHA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude the Sweepstakes should any malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of theSweepstakes. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the participant ineligible and IHA reserves the right to disqualify any participant who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by tampering with Sweepstakes procedures, using automated entry devices or programs, acting in a disruptive manner or violating these Official Rules. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, IHA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney's fees) from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- Void where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws of the United States. By participating via Twitter, Facebook or other social media tools, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of IHA and waive any and all rights to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules.
- All prize details are at IHA's discretion.
- Prizes are limited to one per person.
- Sweepstakes submissions are welcome from all legal U.S. residents only.
- The Sweepstakes will run for a specified period of time as stated in the marketing material announcing the Sweepstakes
- All prizes will be awarded within sixty (60) days of the Sweepstakes end-date.
- The Sweepstakes is open to all people of age 18 or greater, unless other restrictions apply.
- IHA will not verify receipt of entry.
- Automated entries and use of automated devices or programs to submit entries are grounds for disqualification.
- IHA employees and their family members are not eligible to participate.
- The Sweepstakes Winner must be a resident of the United States.
- No purchase necessary.
Restrictions on Winning:
- A Winner is defined as the Sweepstakes participant that accepts the prize within thirty (30) days of notification and whose eligibility has been verified.
Limits of Liability
- Neither IHA, nor its officers, directors, agents, or affiliated entities are responsible for:
- Any loss (financial or otherwise), liability, injury or damage to persons property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the use or misuse of any prize items provided; or
- Any liability for the cancellation, modification or premature conclusion of the Sweepstakes for any reason or through the acts or defaults of any company or person providing the prize. All such losses and expenses must be borne by the affected participant and/or Winner.