Blueberry Cobbler Sundaes
Anything that combines pie dough, blueberries and ice cream is right up our alley.
Blueberry Cobbler Sundaes Recipe
Anything that combines pie dough, blueberries and ice cream is sure to taste good and never disappoint!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cups brown sugar
- .5 cups granulated sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, chilled
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- blueberry sauce (see recipe here)
- vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream
- favorite pie dough recipe
- For the Topping: In a bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Using a pie cutter or your hands, work butter into a flour mixture, until small clumps form.
- Onto a baking sheet lined with parchment, spread topping.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Break up crumble.
- For the Cobbler: Using cookie cutters, cut pie dough into circles or other desired shape.
- Onto a baking sheet lined with parchment, place cut-outs.
- Brush cut-outs with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for about six minutes, until golden brown. Transfer pie cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- For the Sundaes: Into a cup or bowl, scoop a generous serving of vanilla ice cream. Pour blueberry sauce over top, and sprinkle with crumble topping. Repeat layer.
- Top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and one pie cookie.
Serving: 1gCalories: 796kcalCarbohydrates: 93.4gProtein: 6.4gFat: 45.2gSaturated Fat: 25.1gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 409mgFiber: 2gSugar: 46.5g
Check out some of our other fave blueberry recipes:
Blueberry Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
Blueberry Prosciutto Flatbreads