When we say blueberries, you say COOKIES.
- 2.25 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 sticks of unsalted butter, at room temp.
- .25 cups cream cheese, at room temp.
- .5 cups sugar
- 1 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1.25 tsp vanilla extract
- .25 tsp almond extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1.5 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cups dried blueberries
- .5 cups toasted almonds, chopped
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Reserve 2 tablespoons of flour mixture. Set aside.
- Into a bowl add butter, cream cheese, sugar, light brown sugar and extracts. Using the paddle attachment on an electric mixer on medium-high speed, mix until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Scrape down sides as needed.
- Add eggs one at a time while mixing. Lower mixer speed and slowly add the flour mixture in threes.
- To the reserved flour mixture add chocolate chips, dried blueberries and almonds. Toss to coat.
- Into the dough, slowly work chocolate chip/blueberry/almond mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate minimum two hours. (Dough can be refrigerated up to three days).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop eight 4-tablespoon scoops of dough onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies 11 to 13 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Cool for 1 minute and carefully transfer onto a wire rack. Repeat with remaining dough.