From Chinese to Mexican, Indian to Italian, when someone says “takeout” it probably brings to mind some of your favorite ethnic specialty dishes.
It seems like just about everyone has a couple of favorite grab-and-go dishes that they just can’t live without.
Luckily, many of your favorite takeout dishes are easy to recreate at home. Not only is home-cooking easier on your wallet, you’ll have more control over the ingredients that go into each dish.
So the next time a craving hits, reach for these recipes instead of the takeout menus.
1. Better-Than-Takeout Vegetable Lo Mein
2. Easy Creamy Crab Rangoon
3. Better-Than-Takeout Mongolian Beef
4. Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken
5. Chicken Fried Rice
6. Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken
7. DIY Chipotle Burrito Bowl
8. Easy Molé Chicken Enchilada Bowl
9. Crockpot Chicago Style Italian Beef
10. Restaurant Style Chicken Parmesan
11. Matzo Ball Soup
12. Lightning Fast Thai Curry Coconut Noodles
13. Quick and Easy Pad Thai
14. Indian Lentils with Mango Salsa