New Year's Eve Sparkler Cupcake Sundaes
- 6 vanilla or chocolate cupcakes (storebought or homemade)
- ½ gallon vanilla bean ice cream
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 ½ Tbsp coconut oil
- 6 chocolate truffles (we used Lindt Lindor Stracciatella)
- Variety of candies (cotton candy, popcorn, chocolates, Pocky, etc)
- Top cupcakes with a large scoop of ice cream. Place in freezer.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second bursts, stirring between, until smooth.
- Drizzle over ice cream on each cupcake. Press a chocolate in the top. Return to freezer.
- Just before serving, place one cupcake in a champagne or ice cream sundae dish. Arrange candies around cupcakes.
- Place a sparkler up top. Light just before serving.
- Enjoy within 15-20 minutes, to keep ice cream from melting.