Gluten-Free Chocolate Avocado Zucchini Bread recipe
- 5 cups of Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 gluten-free baking flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 peeled and seeded avocado
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup of melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 shredded zucchini
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips + more for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder until combined and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl mash the avocado and coconut oil using a hand blender on medium speed until it becomes light and fluffy, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add in the maple syrup, eggs, melted chocolate and zucchini. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Next, add in the bowl of dry ingredients and mix on low speed until completely combined.
- Add in the walnuts and 1 cup of chocolate chips and fold together to combine.
- Transfer the batter to a 9x5 loaf pan lined with parchment paper and garnish the top with chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after piercing the center.
- Cool on a rack completely to room temperature. Slice and serve.