Fresh Mango + Strawberry Popsicles
- 12-15 large fresh strawberries, hulled And halved
- 2 whole ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- Puree mango chunks until smooth and set aside.
- Puree the strawberries until smooth and set aside.
- In your mold, fill ⅓ way with your mango puree, then follow with another ⅓ of strawberry puree and then top it off with the mango.
- Cover mold, add sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
TIP: Run the molds under warm water to loosen up the popsicles.