These dark chocolate brownies are my favorite brownies; they are so fudgy and delicious.
After baking, the crust has a beautiful shine.
I have received excellent feedback on this recipe from my friends and I hope you will love it too!
This dark chocolate brownie is delicious to enjoy together with some vanilla ice cream… just saying!
- 14 oz Good-Quality Dark Chocolate (70% Cocoa)
- 1.5 cups Unsalted Butter, Diced
- 5 eggs
- 1.25 cups sugar
- 1.25 cups light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla paste
- 3.5 oz Good-Quality Dark Chocolate (70% Cocoa Solids), Chopped
- .75 cups All-Purpose Flour
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Put the 14 oz. of chocolate into a heatproof bowl with the butter. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and leave to melt.
- In the meantime, put the eggs, sugar, light brown sugar and vanill paste into a large bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the melted chocolate into the bowl and whisk briefly before folding in the rest of the chocolate. Sift in the flour and sea salt and stir until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour the mixture into a lined brownie pan and bake on the middle rack for 25 minutes. It may look underbaked, but the brownies will turn out fudgy and delicious when cooled. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill overnight. Cut into squares and serve.