Elevate your holiday menu, or make this delicious recipe any time of year!
- 1 cup of rosemary leaves
- 1 cup of chopped thyme
- 1 cup of garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup of fresh grated horseradish
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 5 chopped carrots
- 5 chopped parsnips
- 5 chopped celery stalks
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 cups of beef stock
- 15 pound bone in ribeye
- ¾ cup of Kosher salt
- ¼ cup of peppercorns
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- In a food processor add in the rosemary, thyme, garlic and horseradish and puree on high while slowly adding in the olive oil until combined and becomes a thick paste.
- Add the carrots, parsnips, celery stalks, onion, parsley and beef stock to the bottom of a large pan with a rack.
- Place the ribeye bone side up on the rack and season generously with the salt.
- Next, spread on the herb paste all over the top of the ribeye and finish by sprinkling on peppercorns.
- Bake in the oven at 425° for 45 minutes and then turn the oven down 350° and bake for 2 to 2 ½ hours for medium-rare or until the desired amount of doneness I achieved.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let he meat rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.