This toast bar is easy and delicious!
- 1 loaf of sliced and toasted multigrain bread
- 1 loaf of sliced and toasted pumpernickel bread
- 1 loaf of sliced and toasted banana bread
- ½ cup of crème fraiche
- 1 sliced, peeled, seeded and mashed avocado
- 6 soft or hard-boiled eggs
- Micro greens (for garnish)
- 2 thinly sliced radishes
- ½ thinly sliced cucumber
- ½ cup of whipped cream cheese
- 4 ounces of thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- Fresh dill (for garnish)
- 1 cup of loosely packed baby spinach
- 2 balls of burrata
- 2 ounces of thinly sliced prosciutto ham
- Fig jam (for garnish)
- 1 thinly sliced banana
- ¼ cup of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of coconut shreds
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Spread a small amount of crème fraiche on a toasted slice of multigrain bread.
- Add on some mashed avocado, a hard boiled egg, season with salt and pepper and garnish with micro greens.
Smoked Salmon Toast:
- Spread a small amount of cream cheese on a toasted slice of pumpernickel bread.
- Add on some sliced radishes, cucumbers, smoked salmon and top off with capers and fresh dill.
- Place a few baby spinach leaves on a toasted slice of multigrain bread.
- Add on a small piece of burrata, 1 slice of prosciutto ham and garnish with ½ to 1 teaspoon of fig jam.
- Spread a small amount of almond butter on a toasted slice of banana bread.
- Add on some banana slices and top off with some honey, chopped walnuts and coconut shreds.