- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2 cups diced butternut squash
- 28-ounces of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can of lentils, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can of kidney beans, drained
- In a large soup pot over medium heat coconut oil. Add onion and butternut squash, sauté for 8 to 10 mins, until the onions start to brown.
- Add crushed tomatoes, vegetable
s stock and all of the spices. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add beans and simmer for 10 minutes.