Homemade Shamrock Shake
- ½ quart of vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 8-10 mint leaves (plus more to garnish if desired)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 organic naturally colored maraschino cherries (or fresh fruit if preferred)
- Blend the milk and mint leaves together in a high powered blender until very finely blended. If you do not have a high-speed blender you can chop them very very finely and then add to blender.
- Add vanilla ice cream and blend on high until combined.
- Place blender in the freezer if desired.
- Combine heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Whip into whipped cream in shaker jar, with bowl and whisk or with hand held mixer.
- Top the milkshake with a generous serving of whipped cream, a cherry, and a fun paper straw!