Grilled Peaches with Brie and Prosciutto Recipe
- 8 cored and sliced fresh peaches
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 8 ounces of sliced brie cheese
- 3 ounces of sliced prosciutto ham
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of reduced balsamic glaze
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh parsley
- 6 to 8 fresh thyme sprigs
- Preheat the grill to high heat (450° to 550°).
- Brush the peaches with the coconut oil and place them on the grill just to mark them on the grates, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove them from the grill and place in a large bowl.
- Top off with cheese, prosciutto, honey, balsamic glaze, parsley and thyme.