This Sunday, keep celebrations for your dad, uncle, grandpa, brother, or family friend simple with good drinks and wholesome backyard fixings served up on a classic BBQ themed tablescape.
A New York Sour has timeless appeal. Pour up a crafty combination of bourbon sour with a spritz of lemon juice and top it off with a red wine floater to give this classic cocktail a refreshing summer flavor.
Throw these killer compact burgers on the grill and savor the mouthwatering fusion of spicy, charred corn and sweet, creamy brie cheese—we promise they’ll be a new all-time favorite for the entire family, dad included.
Take the idea of beer battered brats to the next level with roasted, beer battered chicken. The flavorful, salty finish makes this main dish versatile and an easy compliment for the rest of your BBQ spread.
Be a bold baker and put a spin on the staple sweet-n-salty brunch order that is chicken and waffles with homemade, fluffy buttermilk pancakes layered with seasoned pulled pork drizzled in an edgy whiskey maple sauce. This morning meal is fit for a king.
Ever bring baked beans to a BBQ? These baked beans may take a little more time to make them from scratch, but the hints of citrusy pineapple, rich brown sugar, and tangy mustard flavors are worth every bite.
Looking for more summer recipes or outdoor dining inspiration?
- Make any one of these delicious 35 Popular Street Food Recipes in the comfort of your own home.
- Try these Beef & Shrimp Kebabs—they’ll be an instant summertime meal staple.
- A family BBQ isn’t a true BBQ without these popular BBQ side dishes.
- Grab Everything You Need to Throw an Amazing Al Fresco Summer Fiesta
- Design an inviting outdoor spaces on your deck, patio, or screen-in porch with these Easygoing Entertaining Essentials for the Perfect Backyard Get Together