When life keeps you on the go, and you have minimal time to prepare your dinner after a long day, the last thing you want to do is make a complicated dinner! So that I can allow for more time to decompress after a long day, I’ve focused on building and making recipes that can be achieved under 30 minutes.
Avalon 2.5 Qt. Whistling Tea Kettle By Primula Shop Now
Abbey Ceramic Tea Brewing Mug By Primula Shop Now
It eliminates the pressure of trying to complete a meal at a decent hour for dinner and gives you that sense of accomplishment for being efficient with your meal planning!
Midi Spiralizer By Betty Bossi Shop Now
This weeknight vegan ramen recipe is the epitome of quick and easy! Add flavor to ready-made broth and top the bowl off with your favorite ramen toppings in less than 20 minutes.
J-Series Forged Chef Knife By Cangshan Cutlery Shop Now
6-quart Premium Stainless Steel Stock Pot By American Kitchen Shop Now
Why ramen? I think there is some nostalgia around a bowl of ramen whether it brings back memories of your favorite restaurants or college dorm life. This recipe is designed to give you time back in your day but satisfy your hunger with flavor and fresh accoutrements.
Pot Strainer By Kuchenprofi Shop Now
Parma Spaghetti Spoon By Kuchenprofi Shop Now
This elevated ramen recipe is the perfect way to recap a week and go to bed satisfied! Go the extra step and top the meal off with a warm cup of green tea!
Kona Ramen Bowl Set of 3 By Tuxton Home Shop Now
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp green onion
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- .5 cups water
- 1 tsp aminos
- 1 pack ramen noodles
- 1 cups tofu
- 1 cups bok choy
- 1 cups spiralized carrots
- .75 cups mushrooms
- .5 cups bean sprouts
- lemongrass (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp of avocado oil in a large pot on medium-high heat
- Add the green onion, garlic, lemongrass (optional) and ginger to the pot and sauté for 3-4 minutes
- Add the vegetable broth, water and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Mix everything well, cover and then simmer for 10 minutes to allow the broth to absorb all the yummy flavors from the onion, garlic and ginger!
- While the broth is simmering, heat 2 tbsp of avocado oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the bok choy, carrots and mushrooms and sauté for 5-6 minutes. Once done, remove from heat.
- Cook the ramen per the package instructions. TIP: purchase ramen that can be cooked in the microwave for ease!
- Remove all green onion, ginger and garlic pieces from the broth with a slotted spoon
- Add the tofu and ramen to the broth, raise the heat and cook until noodles soft (2 minutes)
- Plate your ramen and decorate your bowl with the sautéed vegetables – add bean sprouts for crunch!