What better way to spend a little time on Valentine’s Day with the one you love than with a little sweet boozy treat? These boozy desserts for Valentine’s Day are sure to impress your sweetheart and complete your dinner with the perfect finish!
1. Chocolate Stout Cupcakes
These cupcakes are the perfect answer for the chocolate lover in your life.
2. Sinner’s Brownies
Sinner’s Brownies are the perfect excuse to get a little boozy in your kitchen this Valentine’s Day.
3. Bailey’s Brownies
These boozy Bailey’s Brownies are the Irish Cream kick you need to share with the one you adore this Valentine’s Day. Yum!
4. White Russian Cupcakes
These boozy cupcakes are packed with the sweet coffee flavors of a White Russian cocktail. They’re the perfect indulgent treat!
5. Cast Iron Skillet Apple Whiskey Cake
Serve this cake warm, straight from the cast iron skillet.
6. Rosé Champagne Gummy Bears
You’ll score some major points with these boozy gummy bears packaged up in an adorable gift this Valentine’s Day.
7. 5-Minute Irish Chocolate Pots de Creme
These amazing 5-minute pots de creme are sure to make your Valentine’s Day even sweeter.
8. Boozy Ginger Pear Almond Pie
This pie is sure to turn some heads on its way to the table tonight.
9. Pink Champagne Cake with Strawberry Buttercream
A champagne cake with KILLER frosting recipe.
10. Strawberry Prosecco Bundts
These bundts is the second best use for prosecco in your kitchen tonight.
11. Boozy Dark Chocolate Truffles
You might find yourself trying to hide these truffles from your valentine so you don’t have to share!
12. Red Wine Lollipops
I know you’ll love the creamy, delicious chocolate-covered wine pop!
13. Gluten-Free Vegan Boozy Cherry Pie
The boozy, delicious dessert everyone can enjoy.
14. Irish Cream Chocolate Fondue
Try something delightfully decadent with your sweetie tonight. This boozy fondue is sinfully delicious.
15. Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes with Maple Cinnamon Frosting
These are worth sharing! You are sure to get repeat orders for these tasty treats.
16. Maple Bourbon Brown Butter Peach Pie
A tasty twist on an old classic that are you sure to want to share with someone special.
17. Triple Chocolate Jack Daniels Cupcakes
Wow! These triple chocolate cupcakes are sure to kick your sweet tooth into high gear tonight with their rich flavors.
18. Drunken Cherry Chocolate Cake
Boozy and delicious, this cake is sure to go as fast as it hits the table.
19. Raspberry Mimosa Cupcakes
These light and fluffy cupcakes are amazing!
20. Tiramisu Cupcakes
All the amazing flavor of a tiramisu in one delicious little package.
21. Kahlua Cheesecake Bites
These cheesecake balls are the perfect adults-only dessert.
22. Prosecco and Raspberry Cupcakes
These cupcakes are decadently delicious! Yummmm!
23. Chocolate Bourbon Popsicles
Get your boozy dessert on with these popsicles.