Nutella Stuffed Crepes with Bananas, Walnuts + Honey
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup of sifted flour
- 1 cup of Nutella® + more for garnish
- 2 peeled and sliced bananas
- powdered sugar for garnish
- ¼ cup of roughly chopped walnuts for garnish
- 1 tablespoon of honey for garnish
- Crepe Batter: Whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar and flour until combine and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a crepe pan to medium heat and pour in 1/3 to ½ cup of batter at a time and cook for 2 minutes or until done.
- Remove the crepe and evenly spread on 2 tablespoons of Nutella® and fold the crepe in half twice. Repeat the process until the crepe batter is gone.
- Garnish with sliced bananas, powdered sugar, more Nutella®, chopped walnuts and honey.