Beth's Holiday Shortbread Cookie Recipe
Beth Le Manach
December 22, 2015
June 21, 2018
9 x 9 Nordic Ware Shortbread Pan
- ¾ cup (180 g) butter
- ½ cup (50 g) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- ¼ tsp (1.25 ml) salt
- 2 tsp (10 ml) orange zest
- 1 ½ (180g) cups flour
- Whip butter until fluffy, add sugar, beat to combine. Add vanilla, salt and orange zest. Beat together. Add flour. Beat until really well combined.
- Roll into ball. Wrap in parchment or plastic. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Press into pan. Prick with a fork.
- Bake at 325F (175C) 25-27 mins. Allow to cool for 15 mins.
- Place cutting board on top of pan and flip over. Cut shortbread into squares while still warm.