DIY Microwaveable Popcorn
- 1 paper lunch bag
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) of popping corn kernels
- 1 tsp (5 ml) of olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) of fleur de sel sea salt (I really like the Maldon brand)
- Place kernels in bag.
- Add olive oil to kernels. Shake. Seal bag with 2 folds. Microwave on high for 1:30 or until the popping stops. If a lot of popping is still happening at the 1:30 mark you can let it go a bit more until it stops.
- Be careful not to go too long or it will burn and create a horrible smell that lingers for hours! If this happens best to throw it away in an outdoor trash! Otherwise smell will linger even longer!