Loaded Chicken Cobb Salad
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil + more for pan
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5-6 cups of greens (I used romaine)
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup of red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup of crumbled bacon
- ½ cup of blue cheese crumbles (or your preference!)
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, salt, pepper, granulated garlic, and smoked paprika. Brush mixture onto each side of chicken breasts evenly.
- Heat a grill pan or your grill on medium high heat. If using a grill pan, brush grill with oil.
- Cook chicken breasts for 4-5 minutes on each side depending on thickness. Remove from pan and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a salad spinner or a large bowl, toss together lettuce/greens, cherry tomatoes, and red onion.
- Serve into a large bowl (or tupperware if meal prepping) and top off with bacon, blue cheese crumbles, avocado, and hard boiled eggs. Thinly slice chicken breasts and top salad.
- Serve up with your favorite creamy dressing.