One of my go-to weeknight dinners is this roasted lemon dill salmon over arugula and mache recipe – it’s quick, packed with nutrients, and satiating. Wild salmon is one of the best food sources of omega 3 fatty acids and protein. When paired with greens rich in antioxidants like arugula and mache, this cold-water fish makes for a perfectly balanced meal. I opt for an easy cleanup by lining my baking sheet with parchment paper and pop the dressed salmon into the oven. Once cooked, I’ll serve the salmon and arugula mache salad over this beautiful David Rasmussen wood platter.
Lemon Dill Salmon + Mache & Arugula Salad Recipe
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp Light olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill
- 6 oz Salmon fillet
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cups Organic arugula
- 2 cups Organic mache
- For the Baked Salmon: Mix lemon juice, garlic, olive oil and dried basil in a small dish.
- Place salmon fillets in a medium glass-baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets on parchment paper covered baking pan, add thinly sliced lemons to salmon.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve with Mache and Arugula salad.
- Whisk Olive Oil, Honey, Red Wine Vinegar and Salt in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Add mache and arugula and toss to coat.