It’s Girl Scout Cookie Time! That time of year when parents, grandparents, friends and neighbors open their doors and their wallets to support the Girl Scouts, and end up stocking their pantries and freezers with a year’s worth of craveable cookies in the process.
If your pantry is loaded with enough Trefoils, Tagalongs and Do Si Dos (or is that Shortbreads, Peanut Butter Patties and Peanut Butter Sandwiches?) to feed the entire neighborhood, these decadent dessert recipes can help you do just that. From shakes to tarts, bars to pops and yes, even more cookies, these recipes will make you the hero of every potluck, picnic and block party for months to come… just in time for the next Girl Scout Cookie season.
1. Samoas Brownie Parfait with Salted Caramel Sauce by Country Cleaver
2. Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie Cheesecake by Chocolate Covered Katie
3. Banana Bread with Samoa Buttercream by Worthey Read
4. Savannah Smiles Lemon Blueberry Tarts by Today’s Every Mom
5. Mini Cheeseburger Cookies by The Honeycomb Home
6. Girl Scout Cookies Milkshake by Your Home Based Mom
7. Trefoil Magic Bars by Life’s Too Short to Skip Dessert
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Tag-A-Dos Cheesecake by First Look Then Cook
9. Toffee-Tastic Cookie Cake Pops by Little Brownie Bakers