You know summer is in the air when I start whipping out the booze and making some fruity drinks just like in these summer cocktail recipes!
I always say that my perfect bliss is somewhere in the Caribbean on a smoking hot beach with an umbrella and some sort of tropical fruity adult beverage in a coconut. Well I couldn’t get my hands on a coconut for this video but there is plenty of tasty drinks to go around! Whether it’s making an electric lemonade in a punch bowl or whipping up a blackberry mojito or even making a traditional mai tai, these 3 Summer Cocktail Recipes are sure to get you started off right this season. Enjoy, drink responsibly and get to pouring!!
- 8 blackberries
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 ounce of simply syrup (equal parts sugar and water boiled and cooled)
- 2 ounces of light rum4 ounces of club soda
- Lime wheel, mint leaf and blackberries for garnish
- Muddle the blackberries, mint leaves and lime juice in the bottom of a tall glass until pureed and pour in the simple syrup, rum, club soda and ice. Stir and Serve with garnishes.
- 2 ounces of light rum
- 1 ounce of dark rum
- 1 ounce of coconut rum
- ½ ounce of triple sec
- 1 ounce of orange juice
- 1 ounce of pineapple juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Pineapple, umbrella, orange wheel and cherry for garnish
- Add to a short glass and pour in all of the juices.
- Serve with garnishes.