Grilled cheese may be the best invention in the whole world. We’ve taken it one step further this time with all the fancy grilled cheese sandwiches we could find.
It has all the best things that mad grilled cheese scientists have been dreaming up since sliced bread was invented. We are sure that you will find something amazing to love in here!
1. Gouda Grilled Cheese
Have you ever tried gouda in your grilled cheese sandwich? You don’t know what you have been missing until you try these.
2. Spinach and Tomato Grilled Cheese Pitas
These tasty sandwiches are sure to make snack time your favorite time.
3. Easy Vegan Spinach Pesto Grilled Cheese
These sandwiches are the bomb!
4. Habanero Jack Grilled Cheese with Pears & Prosciutto
This spicy and savory sandwich is going to steal the show at the table tonight! You are sure to love every bite.
5. Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese
We know you are going to love the sweet and savory flavor of this fantastic sandwich.
6. Portobello, Gouda, and Kale Pesto Grilled Cheese
Savory cheesy goodness stuffed with all the flavors you can pack between two slices of bread.
7. Pesto, Artichoke, and Havarti Grilled Cheese
The perfect mix of savory flavors and cheesy goodness to make these climb right to the top of your list of favorite sandwiches.
8. Fig, Prosciutto & Provolone Grilled Cheese
This is a double decker of heavenly grilled cheese perfection!
9. Pizza Margherita Grilled Cheese
Can’t decide between pizza and grilled cheese? Well now you never have to make that choice again!
10. Turkey & Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Cranberry Mustard
All the best parts of Thanksgiving jammed into one amazing snack! This is just what you need for any leftovers you may have in the fridge!
11. Chile Relleno Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Craving a Chili Relleno? Try this sandwich tonight.
12. Roasted Peach & Gouda Grilled Cheese
This delicious grilled cheese is just as colorful as it is tasty.
13. Bacon, Brie, and Apricot Grilled Cheese
The mix of tangy, savory and sweet flavors in this delicious sandwich is going to blow you away!
14. Apple & Gouda Grilled Cheese
These apple & gouda sandwiches are out of this world delicious!
15. The 3 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Ever
Cheese & egg. Brie & blackberry. Spicy cheese & bacon. These sandwiches are amazing! You’re going to want to try these tonight.
16. Blackberry & Bacon Grilled Cheese
You’ll think you’ve taken a bite out of heaven!
17. Fancy Schmancy Grilled Cheese
These sandwiches are the perfect twist on an old classic.
18. Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado Grilled Cheese
These grilled cheeses are more than just a snack, they are a whole meal!
19. Caramelized Pineapple Grilled Cheese with Honeyed Walnuts
This grilled cheese includes the types of ingredients you might expect in a dessert, but this tasty snackwich is about to be your go-to munchie meal!
20. Pepper Bacon & Blue Grilled Cheese
Peppered slices of bacon and blue cheese crumbles come together to make one seriously tasty snack!
21. Asparagus, Crispy Prosciutto, and Brie Grilled Cheese
This grilled cheese is fantastic! Just add a bit of extra bacon to my piece, wink!
22. Fancy BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
A flipping awesome combination of the two best sandwiches: grilled cheeses and BLTs. I could eat these til I drop.
23. Avocado Bacon Grilled Cheese
This grilled cheese is amazingly scrumptious! Try with the Tomato Confit Soup and you won’t be disappointed.
24. Smoked Sausage Triple Grilled Cheese
These are not messing around! You are going to need a napkin for these!
25. Grilled Cheese with Pickled Strawberries
Pickled strawberries are the perfect tasty addition to this classic snack recipe!
26. Croque Monsieur Cheese
Take your grilled cheese game to the next level with this amazing recipe!
27. Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese
The best of both worlds in one tasty sandwich. These are sure to be one of your new favorites.
28. Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This old classic is sure to be a fun new take on favorite flavors!
29. Roasted Tomato Sausage Soup with Sage Butter Grilled Cheese Croutons
Okay, so this last one isn’t justtt grilled cheese. But trust me, you won’t be able to eat tomato soup again without cutting up your grilled cheese and using them as croutons.