White Chocolate Peppermint Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of Vanilla
- 2 ¼ cups of flour
- 2 cups of old fashioned oatmeal, blended to fine powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of crushed peppermint candies
- ½ of chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix the melted butter and the sugars together in your mixer until smooth.
- In another bowl mix all dry ingredients in together.
- Add dry ingredients to butter and sugar mixture and mix well.
- Once mixed add the chopped nuts, peppermint and white chocolate chips.
- Place one tablespoon size of dough in your hand and roll into a round ball. Place 12 on cookie sheet and bake for 8 -11 minutes.
- Cook each batch of cookies 8-11 minutes depending on oven and altitude.