Whiskey Spiked Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
8 ½ cup servings
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cups heavy cream, well chilled
- 1 – 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coffee, strongly brewed
- 2 tablespoons whiskey
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer or a whisk to combine the milk and granulated sugar until the sugar is dissolved, about 1 – 2 minutes on low speed.
- Stir in the heavy cream, vanilla, coffee and whiskey to taste.
- Turn machine on, pour mixture into freezer bowl through ingredient spout and let mix until thickened, about 40 minutes.