Warm Chia Flax Pudding
- 1 Tbsp ghee or coconut oil (vegan)
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 3 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 4 Tbsp pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- ¼ cup mixed fresh berries
- 1 serving Primal Kitchen Vanilla Collagen Fuel Protein (keto, preferred)
- 3 stevia drops (keto)
- In a medium nonstick fry pan on medium heat, add 1 Tbsp of ghee, 1 cup of coconut milk, chia seeds, and flax.
- With a silicone spatula or wooden spoon, continuously stir all ingredients until pudding is thick, about 3 minutes.
- Pour warm pudding into a bowl, option to stir in sweetener of choice.
- Top with nuts, hemp seeds, coconut milk, and berries.
- Serve warm.