For the Frozen Yogurt:
*Be sure to freeze your freezer bowl for 12+ hours before making frozen yogurt
- In a large bowl whisk together plain yogurt, heavy cream, honey and vanilla bean pod until smooth and creamy.
- Turn ice cream maker on and begin to churn. Churn until frozen yogurt has reached a soft serve consistency (about 15 minutes).
- At this point you can eat the frozen yogurt as is, or transfer to a freezer safe container and chill for 4-5 hours or overnight.
For the Fruit Puree:
- Mash berries together and combine in a saucepan with honey, lemon zest and juice.
- Heat on medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until mixture has slightly thickened.
- Transfer into a mason jar and chill until serving.