Twice BBQ Smashed Potatoes
- 8 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cilantro and Lime sauce to serve
- Wash the potatoes and place them all on a sheet of aluminum foil, drizzle with oil.
- Wrap it up and place on a warm grill. (You can also do this steak in the oven at 375 F.
- Cook the potatoes until done.
- Place them on a chopping block and smash them flat with the back of a plate.
- Place them again on the grill and cook them until golden on each side.
- Serve them with the Cilantro and Lime sauce.