Tuscan White Bean & Rosemary Dip
2 eight-ounce jars
- 2 15-oz cans cannellini or other white beans
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- One lemon
- 2 TB extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 TB fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pour the beans into a small colander and rinse well.
- Place the beans and garlic into the bowl of your food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Juice the lemon using a citrus reamer.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil and rosemary to the food processor and process until very smooth. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavors to develop.
- Package the dip into clean 8-ounce glass jars and decorate with a label or hanging tag. (Food Swap contains beautiful, punch-out labels perfect for decorating your jars.