Tomato Basil Egg Bites
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup half-and-half or yogurt
- ¾ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh chopped basil
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh-cracked pepper
- 1 scoop egg white protein powder (if desired)
- Nonstick baking spray
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients. Spoon into a standard-sized muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until center springs back when touched lightly.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before removing.