"The Simple" Cheeseburger
- 3 sliced Roma tomatoes
- 1 thinly sliced peeled small yellow onion
- ½ head of lettuce, shredded
- 1 ½ pounds of 80/20 ground beef
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon of Tabasco sauce
- 6 slices of American cheese
- 24 pickle slices
- 6 toasted sesame hamburger buns
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix together the beef, Worcestershire and tabasco sauce until combined and form 6 patties. Season the patties on both sides with Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Heat a griddle over medium-high heat and cook the burgers until the internal desired temperature is achieved and browned on both sides. Add the cheese after flipping the burger and let it melt.
- Layer on as followed: Toasted bottom bun, shredded lettuce, cheeseburger, sliced onions, tomato slices, sliced pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and top bun.
- Serve hot and with fries!