- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup of chocolate chips
- Favorite ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees & add butter (melted) and brown sugar into a medium mixing bowl. Whisking to combine
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla until thoroughly mixed. Add in the flour, baking powder, salt, & baking soda and mix until fully combined.
- Add in chocolate chips or anything else you want to add (I added a cup of oatmeal to give it some texture)
- Spray your skillets with baking spray and transfer the batter into the skillet, filling them 2/3rds full.
- Bake for 20/25 minutes (depending on your oven), remove from the rack, and let cool a bit before adding ice cream on top.
- Serve & get ready to chow down!