For the Brie & Blackberry:
- Place the preserves and blackberries into a small sauce pot and cook over medium heat until the fresh blackberries are broken down, about 20 minutes. Feel free to mash them a bit with a fork. Chill until cool.
- Melt the butter in 4 individual bread skillets and toast 1 side of each slice of bread. Flip 4 of the bread slices over so it is toasted side up and evenly place on the cheese and then spoon on the blackberry jam. Place the remaining toasted bread toasted side down onto the cheese and jam and brown on each side on the bread skillets. Slice and serve.
For the Cheese & Egg:
- Evenly place the cheese and eggs onto 4 slices of Italian bread and place on the top of the bread and cook in a panini grill until the bread is toasted and the cheese is very melty. Slice and serve.
For the Spicy Cheese & Bacon:
- Melt the butter on a griddle over medium-low heat and add on the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute. Place the 8 slices of bread onto the garlic butter and toast until browned.
- Remove the toast and flip 4 of the bread slices over so it is toasted side up and evenly place on the cheeses and bacon. Place the remaining toasted bread toasted side down onto the cheese and bacon and return to the griddle to toast up each side. Slice and serve once browned.