Tarator – Chilled Yogurt Soup
- 1 cup greek style yogurt
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- ½ seedless cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1-2 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- In a large bowl add the yogurt and next 3 ingredients and mix well. Add the garlic and rest of the ingredients and check for seasoning, you may need more salt.
- If the consistency is too thick and a little more water.
- This can be made 4 hours ahead of time and should be kept cold in the fridge until ready to serve.