Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe Recipe
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup (6oz/180g) cream cheese
- ½ cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup strawberries, stemmed and cut in half
- About 2 hours before serving place your marble stone and spoons in the freezer to freeze fully.
- Remove your frozen stone and spoons from the freezer.
- Scoop the vanilla ice cream on the stone, scatter over the strawberries, graham cracker crumbs, and cream cream cheese.
- Using chilled spoons, fold all of the flavorings into the ice crew, smashing the berries, grahams and cream cheese until all are evenly distributed and combined throughout.
- Scoop, and top with additional cookie crumbs. Enjoy immediately!