Strawberry Banana Fruit Leather Recipe
- 1-2 cups strawberries (washed and hulled)
- 2 bananas
- Blend thoroughly. Place on dehydrator trays or Silpat lined cookie sheet.
- Dry at 130-140 degrees in dehydrator or the oven (if you have convection in your oven definitely use it!) for 4-8 hours until no sticky spots exist.
- Cut and roll warm either onto themselves or use parchment paper strips to help prevent sticking.
- Store in an airtight container (we like to keep in the fridge/freezer but you don’t have to).