Spinach and Artichoke Tart
- 1 sheet of thawed frozen puff pastry + flour for dusting
- 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 1 15-ounce can of quartered artichokes, drained
- 4-ounce ball of sliced mozzarella
- ½ cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of milk whisked together
- fresh oregano and basil leaves for garnish
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet so that it expands 1” around all sides on a clean surface dusted with flour. Transfer to a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella around the dough leaving 1” around the edge of the dough for the crust.
- Next, evenly spread on the spinach, artichokes, sliced mozzarella, and salt and pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake at 350° for 20 to 22 minutes or until browned on the outside edge.
- Garnish with feta cheese and herbs.
- Slice and serve!