- Put the cubed beef in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the ras el hanout, harissa, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the olive oil and blend together. Pour over the cubed beef and toss and turn.
- Pour into the tagine base and push to one third of the area. Add the potatoes to another third and the carrots to the final third of the base. Rinse the mixing bowl with the water. Pour into the base.
- Mix the broth and cream of mushroom soup together and pour over the beef/veggies. Nestle the herbs and garlic bulb into the mixture.
- Place the tagine on to a cookie sheet. Put in a 300 degree oven. Cook for about 4 ½ to 5 hours.
(Note: If you use a tenderer cut of beef like ribeye or New York strip, then reduce the cooking time. Check after about 2 to 2 ½ hours on beef cube tenderness.)