Spicy Pineapple Cilantro Margarita Recipe
- 4-5 ice cubes (plus additional to serve over if desired)
- 1-4 jalapeño slices
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 2-4 ounces tequila (to desired level)
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- Garnishes: salt, limes, cilantro, jalapeno slices
- Cut a slice into the side of a full lime and rim glasses with lime juice. Dip in salt.
- In cocktail shaker muddle 1-2 slices of jalapeno.
- Add 4-5 Ice cubes
- Add lime juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice, tequila and cilantro.
- Shake. Serve on the rocks with garnishes.