Spicy Honey Cornflake Baked "Fried" Chicken Recipe Recipe
6-7 large pieces
- 2 pounds chicken breast filets
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Spicy Brown Mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a nonstick silicone liner or parchment paper for easy clean up. Place a baking rack on top of the mat.
- Remove chicken tenders from filets if needed. If filets are large, cut them in half horizontally or pound chicken to about ½ an inch in thickness.
- Combine corn flakes and spices together.
- Dredge in egg mixture and then cornflake mixture and place on baking rack topped cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Drizzle with honey and bake 5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately with spicy brown mustard.