Spicy Garlic Roasted Bok Choy
- ½ pound baby bok choy
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (sambal oelek)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ Tablespoon chili crisp
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon clover honey
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- Wash bok choy and pat dry.
- Pre-heat to oven to 425 F with a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Add olive oil, sesame oil, salt, sesame seeds, minced garlic, and chili garlic sauce to dressing bottle and shake to combine.
- Slice bok choy down the middle lengthwise. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with dressing blend and toss with hands to coat evenly.
- Place cut side up on an oven safe dish and roast for 10 minutes. Bok choy is ready once the white can be pierced with a fork and the leaves are slightly wilted.
- Top with green onion and crispy chili.
- Stir soy sauce and honey together in a small bowl. Drizzle over top.