Spicy Chicken Wings
- 7 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 cups of cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 pounds of chicken wings, trimmed
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Sliced green onions for garnish
- Preheat the fryer with canola oil to 375°.
- In a medium size pot on medium-high heat with olive oil sauté the garlic until it is cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Next, pour in the cayenne pepper sauce, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and whisk in the butter until completely combined and cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt and pepper and coat the chicken wings on all side in the flour and place into the fryer basket until it is ½ way full.
- Fry the wings in the hot oil for 12 minutes or until golden brown and cooked throughout.
- Strain the fried chicken wings and toss in the spicy garlic sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with ranch/blue cheese dressing, and carrots and celery.