Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria Recipe
- 3 crisp red apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 bottle Cabernet Sauvignon - or any fruity red wine
- 4 whole cinnamon sticks (extra if garnish is wanted)
- ½ TBSP whole cloves
- 1/8 TSP grated nutmeg
- 1 bottle dry sparkling wine, chilled
- Mix all ingredients in a tall pitcher, hold the champagne! Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, pour Sangria into a pretty glasses (be sure each glass gets some fruit!), top with chilled champagne and add a cinnamon stick for garnish.
- Sounds easy, right? It sure is, and you're going to love it.