Smoked Whitefish Salad
- 12 oz smoked whitefish
- 4 scallions, white and light green parts, sliced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 TB freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TB sour cream
- 2 TB minced dill
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Remove the skin from the bottom of the smoked whitefish.
- Using a fork or your fingers, flake the fish into a bowl, taking care to remove any pin bones you find.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Can be made in advance.