Simple Carrot Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 pound carrots, rinsed, trimmed, and peeled
- 1 bunch parsley, rinsed and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Fit a food processor with a shredding blade and shred the carrots.
- Place shredded carrots in a serving bowl and add the parsley. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard and lemon juice, then drizzle in olive oil while whisking. Whisk in honey and salt.
- Drizzle dressing over the shredded carrots and parsley and toss well to coat.
- Top with sunflower seeds if desired.