- 1 ½ oz gin
- ¾ oz freshly squeezed lemon juice, strained through a fine mesh sieve
- ¾ oz white creme de cacao (Marie Brizard preferred)
- ¾ oz Lillet Blanc
- Sprig of rosemary
- Firmly press the sprig of rosemary against the palm of your hand to release its oils, then swipe it around the rim and bowl of a chilled coupe glass.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the remaining ingredients and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into the coupe glass and garnish with the rosemary sprig.