For the Roasted Garlic:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut off the top of each garlic head so most of the cloves are exposed.
- Place both garlic heads on a piece of tin foil and drizzle with melted coconut oil. Wrap tin foil around garlic and place on a baking sheet.
- Let roast in the oven for 30-55 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes before removing garlic cloves from the garlic head “skin.”
For the Roasted Bell Peppers:
- To begin, turn the broiler on your oven on high and move a rack to the upper portion of the oven.
- Wash and place bell peppers directly on oven rack and let peppers roast for approximately 20 minutes, rotating occasionally. Bell peppers will be done when skins have blistered and blackened.
- Next, remove bell peppers and place in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes.
- When peppers have cooled remove the skins, stems and seeds.
For the Roasted Red Pepper Spread:
- Add roasted garlic, roasted red bell peppers, cashews, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a Cuisinart food processor and pulse until creamy.
- In a bowl add arugula and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix together evenly.
- Slice bread of choice and toast or grill. Top with Roasted Red Pepper Spread, garnish with arugula and pinch of sea salt. Enjoy!