Roasted Carrots with Pomegranate-Honey Glaze Recipe
- 3 lbs carrots, preferably with the tops attached, peeled
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TB pomegranate molasses
- 2 TB honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425. Peel the carrots and trim the green tops. Wash well.
- Arrange carrots on a sheet pan and brush with olive oil.
- Roast carrots until tender and browned, about thirty-five minutes, turning once.
- In a small saucepan, combine the pomegranate molasses and honey and bring to a simmer. Simmer five minutes until slightly reduced and thickened.
- Drizzle pomegranate and honey glaze over roasted carrots. Season well with salt and pepper and serve.